Visitors can enjoy all that Katherine has to offer including the waterfalls, rivers and art. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Katherine
- The closest major airport is in Katherine, NT (KTR-Tindal), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Katherine
A favourite place to visit in the city is Katherine Museum. In the area, you'll also find Katherine Gorge and Katherine Hot Springs.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Katherine. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Beagle Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Pine Tree Motel - Our customers like the quiet location and WiFi at this motel. This 2-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking.
- Paraway Motel - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Katherine
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the night-time average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September averages 36°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 36°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Katherine gets about 1050.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually October and November with an average temperature of 36°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 17°C