Absolutely disgusting = vomit-inducing!!!
This was one of the nastiest places I've ever been. The paint chipping off the walls when I entered the lobby should've been a big red flag, but I didn't pay them any heed, as I was so utterly exhausted after a long day of flying across the country with a 1 year old to bring him to KC for a stay with his grandparents. The front desk girl (Sara?) was rude at check-in, as I was apparently interrupting her game on her cell phone. I got my key card and proceeded to my reserved room down the hall. Upon opening the door, I was attacked by one of the fouls, potent smells I've ever encountered. Imagine a mixture of vomit, feces, urine (I'm assuming/hoping from pets), and cigarette smoke (it was supposed to be a Non-smoking room). I gagged. Almost vomited. And I hadn't even entered the room completely yet. I turned around and went back to the front desk, where the front desk clerk rudely stated that was the room I rented and she couldn't do anything about it, as she had a full house. I explained I couldn't even enter the room without vomiting. Again, I was told "well that's the room you rented, so..." after informing her yet again that wasn't going to be an option. She tossed me Expedia' 's phone number and told me to deal with them.
Expedia found me a different hotel.
Comment from Hotel Management
28-Jul-2017 by Manager, Hotel Management
I am very sorry for the discomfort you experienced following your most recent visit here at our hotel. Your feedback about our guest room having bed bugs and the condition of clean will be verified. We understand how frustrating and upsetting this must have been for you and this is definitely not the usual standard of service we are held to provide our guests. Your feedback is reported to our management, I assure you that this is addressed accordingly. Kind regards.