- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Phillips Kansas City Curio Collection by Hilton
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Suite, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
About this area
Located in Kansas City, Hotel Phillips Kansas City Curio Collection by Hilton is in the city centre and near the airport. Power and Light District and Crown Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Union Station and Sea Life Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sprint Center or Arrowhead Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Kansas City travel guide
- Kansas City Convention Center - 4 min walk
- Sprint Center - 6 min walk
- Kansas City City Hall - 7 min walk
- Union Station - 5 min drive
- Sea Life Aquarium - 7 min drive
- Kansas City Union Station - 7 min drive
- Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Tavernonna — 1 min walk
- Kilo Charlie — 1 min walk
- 12 Baltimore - 1 min walk
- Tavernonna - 1 min walk
- Kilo Charlie - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Phillips Kansas City Curio Collection by Hilton
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.00 and USD 15.00 for adults, and USD 5.00 and USD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This hotel was absolutely disgusting. There was trash up and down the hallway and our room was dusty and not clean. There was a used band ade on the floor! We stayed for an hour and then decided to just leave. I have reached out to the hotel, but cannot get any response back. Do not stay here.