Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Kandestederne has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Aalborg (AAL), 44.5 mi (71.5 km) from the city centre
Staying in Kandestederne
You may appreciate Hjorths & Kokholms Hotel for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Hjorths & Kokholms Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.9 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Kandestederne
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Kandestederne is 31 millimetres