Get an overview of this hotelRiverfront Sai Yok hotel in Tha Sao with free parking
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Tha Sao, this boutique hotel is 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum and 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from Soi Nok Waterfall. River Kwai Golf and Country Club and Sai Yok National Park Entrance are also within 25 mi (40 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a snack bar/deli. Self parking is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a meeting room, and limo/town car service are onsite.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer showers and desks. Sitting areas and free toiletries are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
River Kwai Jungle Rafts
The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities consist of limo/town car service and a meeting room.
This boutique hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
River Kwai Jungle Rafts has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free grocery shopping service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1976
- Free self parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 121
- One meeting room
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking, Free parking nearby
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
River Kwai Jungle Rafts has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rafting on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Boat tours on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Thai massage
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 5800 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Jungle Rafts River Kwai
- Kwai River Jungle Rafts
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts House Boat
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts House Boat Sai Yok
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Sai Yok
- River Kwai Rafts
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Thailand/Kanchanaburi Province - Sai Yok
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Hotel Sai Yok
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Hotel
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Hotel Kanchanaburi
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Kanchanaburi
We should mention
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least no hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.