Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with casino and restaurant
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this eco-friendly hotel is within 1 mile (2 km) of Royal Inland Hospital, Thompson Rivers University and Tournament Capital Centre. Kamloops City Hall and Kamloops Museum and Archives are also within 1 mile (2 km).
A casino, a restaurant and a fitness centre are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café and a spa tub are on-site.
All 88 properties offer free WiFi, room service and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee/tea makers, free newspapers and free local calls.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Ramada Inn Kamloops
Ramada Inn Kamloops features a spa tub and a fitness centre. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to A business centre and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 2150 square feet (200 square metres) include conference rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a casino, tour or ticket assistance and a BBQ. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. On-site self parking is complimentary.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2150
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 1:00 PM.
Ramada Inn Kamloops has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 5 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20.00 per pet, per night, plus a one-off cleaning fee of CAD 250.
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD20 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CAD20.00 (one-way), (from 17 to 2 years old)
- Pet fee: CAD20.00 per pet, per night plus a one-off CAD250 cleaning fee
- Ramada Inn Kamloops
- Ramada Kamloops
- Ramada Inn Kamloops British Columbia Hotel Kamloops
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.