Search Hotels in Kalymnos Island
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Kalymnos Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Kalymnos Island has to offer including the parks, waterfront and temples. The cosy and cultural setting also entices those visiting the city. Tigaki Beach, Paradise Beach and Kefalos Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 80 hotels and other accommodation options in Kalymnos Island
- The closest major airport is in Kalymnos (JKL-Kalymnos Island National), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kos (KGS-Kos Island Intl.), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kalymnos Island
Cultural venues in the city include Agios Savvas Monastery, Maritime Museum of Kalymnos and Folklore Museum of Kalymnos. Notable city landmarks like Castle of Chora and Castle of Chryssocheria might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Massouri Beach, Grande Grotta and Myrties Beach.
In Kalymnos, you'll find 80 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily organise your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Plaza - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and pool.
- Olympic Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and walkable location at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a 24-hour front desk.
Top places to see in the area include Tigaki Beach, 13.7 mi/22.1 km from the city centre, and Paradise Beach, which is 16.3 mi/26.3 km away.
Dressing for Kalymnos Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 9°C
- Kalymnos Island gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 7°C
More trip options
- Hotels in Kalymnos Island by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kalymnos Island Airports
- Accommodation near Kalymnos Island Attractions
- More accommodation types in Kalymnos Island
- Choose Your Kalymnos Island Hotel Style
- Search Kalymnos Island Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Kalymnos Island
- Hotels Near Kalymnos Island, Kalymnos
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends