Guests are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants in Kalogria. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Patras (GPA-Araxos), 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city centre
Staying in Kalogria
Seeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like Verde al Mare.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Verde al Mare with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Kalogria
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the nighttime average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kalogria is 24 millimetres