- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Royal HaRav Kook 7
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Deluxe Double Room Single Use, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, City View
About this area
Located in Jerusalem, Royal HaRav Kook 7 is in the city centre. Western Wall and Al-Aqsa Mosque are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Temple Mount and Mount Zion. Jerusalem Botanical Gardens and Biblical Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Ben Yehuda Street - 1 min walk
- Machane Yehuda Market - 11 min walk
- Mamilla Mall - 11 min walk
- Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 13 min walk
- Jerusalem International YMCA - 14 min walk
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 6 min drive
- Jerusalem Malha Station - 9 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 54 min drive
About this property
Royal HaRav Kook 7
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: ILS 150 per accommodation, per stay.
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: ILS 170 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ILS 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
The location was excellent for us being so near to Jaffe st and Zion Square etc. The apartment itself was adequate but not true to the photographs and rather smaller than we expected in particular the second bedroom which needed some attention. The outside balcony area was very pleasant. We would have preferred the opportunity to change the towels and bedding mire frequently but were not prepared to pay a substantial sum daily in order for this to happen . The washing machine therefore was very useful .