- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of J Tower Residence
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Jerusalem, J Tower Residence is near a train station. Machane Yehuda Market and Ben Yehuda Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Temple Mount and Mount Zion. Jerusalem Botanical Gardens and Biblical Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Machane Yehuda Market - 4 min walk
- Ben Yehuda Street - 4 min walk
- Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 14 min walk
- Mamilla Mall - 18 min walk
- Jerusalem International YMCA - 8 min drive
- Jerusalem Malha Station - 15 min drive
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 19 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 42 min drive
About this property
J Tower Residence
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: ILS 200 per accommodation, per stay (varies based on unit and length of stay)
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beware...Bait and switch!!!! Room not as pictured. Not clean. Old dumpy furniture. Washer/dryer combo did not dry clothes. We had to pack in plastic bags since everything was still wet after drying for 3 hours. Terrible communication with owner. Overcharged!!!!