Get an overview of this hotelIn Harborside Financial Center, 4 miles from Manhattan
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Hudson river pier
This Jersey City hotel is on the Harborside Financial Center's south pier overlooking New York Harbor and directly across the river from Wall Street next to the PATH rail station; Newark Airport is 12 miles away.
Workout with a view
Built in 2002, Hyatt Regency on the Hudson features a lap pool with skyline views and an on-site restaurant and lounge.
Ready for business
This Jersey City Hyatt Regency's 350 guestrooms offer complimentary WiFi and wired Internet access, large desks with task lighting, refrigerators, in-room safes, designer toiletries, and windows that open.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency Jersey City on the Hudson
The Hyatt Regency on the Hudson brings together a wide array of amenities in one convenient Jersey City location, including: 350 guestrooms, a modern 24-hour business center, a restaurant, luggage storage, valet parking (surcharge) and a heated indoor lap pool. The hotel business center offers free WiFi, faxing, mail, and copying service. Meeting and special-event facilities can accommodate up to 1,000 guests in 20,000 square feet of space. The gift shop stocks refreshments, magazines, postcards, and souvenirs. Plenty of shopping and activities - like kayaking, helicopter sightseeing, and a playground - can be found nearby. This property was renovated in 2010 and is smoke free.
- Indoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 10
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 350
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 2002
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Marina on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 1858
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 20000
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Vu Restaurant and Lounge - The hotel's steak and seafood restaurant serves fresh lobster, aged prime beef, and other specialties. The semi-formal dining room has candlelit tables and panoramic views of the Manhattan skyline, all the way to the Statue of Liberty. Breakfast, lunch, dinner daily. The adjacent Vu Lounge is a stylish place to sip a cocktail and relax.
A hot and cold breakfast buffet (surcharge) is served daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM in the restaurant.
Nearby Things to Do
- Kayaking nearby
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: USD 23.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per day (in/out privileges)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Hyatt Regency Jersey City Hudson Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Hudson Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Jersey City Hudson
- Hyatt Regency Hudson
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Book a stay any time for travel any time in a Romance rate plan and receive the following:
- Full breakfast for 2 daily; in the hotel's dining area
- Welcome gift of sparking wine and strawberries upon arrival
- Free parking
- Late check-out of 1 PM