Get an overview of this hotelJersey City hotel, 1.5 miles from Lower Manhattan
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Along Hudson River
This hotel faces Lower Manhattan along the Hudson River in Jersey City's financial district, 9 miles from Newark Airport. A PATH train station 2 blocks from hotel provides fast and easy access to downtown Manhattan.
Restaurant and bar
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jersey City has a restaurant and bar, a fitness center, a business center, and meeting and banquet space.
Suites with living rooms
The 198 suites at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jersey City have separate living rooms, microwaves, refrigerators, and video-game consoles.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City is a half-mile (800 meters) from the Holland Tunnel and the New Jersey Turnpike; guests can access lower Manhattan via train, ferry, or water taxi.
This Jersey City hotel features 1,300 square feet (120 square meters) of meeting space. Event catering, banquet facilities, and business services are available. Upon check-in, guests receive the hotel's signature chocolate-chip cookies. To burn off extra calories, guests can work out in the 24 hour hotel's fitness facility and health club.
Self parking and valet parking are both available for a surcharge. Wireless Internet (surcharge) access is available in the lobby.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 198
- Number of floors - 13
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 1300
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour health club
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Free area shuttle
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 121
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Cable TV service
- Separate sitting area
- Iron/ironing board
- Video-game console
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Harsimus Cove Bar and Grill - Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served from a menu of American cuisine.
Room Service - Offered for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Jersey City
- DoubleTree Hilton Jersey City
- DoubleTree Hotel Jersey City
- DoubleTree Jersey City
- Hilton DoubleTree Jersey City
- Hilton Hotel Jersey City
- Hilton Jersey City
- Jersey City DoubleTree
- Jersey City DoubleTree Hilton
- Jersey City Hilton
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Jersey City
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.