Visiting Jemez Springs
Visitors can enjoy all that Jemez Springs has to offer including the rivers, forests and ski areas. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Jemez Springs
- The closest major airport is in Los Alamos, NM (LAM-Los Alamos County), 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Santa Fe, NM (SAF-Santa Fe Municipal), 33.1 mi (53.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jemez Springs
The city's natural beauty is on display at Valles Caldera National Preserve, Battleship Rock and Kasha-Katuwe National Monument. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Jemez Springs Bath House and Jemez Historic Site.
As you plan your trip to Jemez Springs, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 13 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- The Alpaca Barnhaus in the Jemez Mountains-quiet & Comfortable at 8700' is located 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the heart of Jemez Springs. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Santa Ana Pueblo can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and breakfast.
- Cabin On The River is 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from central Jemez Springs. This 4-star resort in Santa Fe features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Jemez Mountains Salmo Trutta Cabin is 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the centre of Jemez Springs. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Los Alamos can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Jemez Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Jemez Springs is 479 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of -7°C