Jarjis's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and bars. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its spas, shopping, and entertainment.
- There are 8 Jarjis hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Houmt Souk (DJE-Djerba - Zaris), 28.6 mi (46 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Jarjis
- Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Oamarit Fishing Marina is one place to visit
- The beach, seaside, and gardens exemplify the natural beauty, and some places to consider visiting are Amira Beach and Oamarit Beach
Jarjis is adjacent to Souihel. One of the top sights in the area is Guellala Museum.
Getting around Jarjis
There are plenty of options for getting around Jarjis. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transportation.
Staying in Jarjis
With 8 hotels and other accommodation types to choose from, Jarjis offers holiday retreats at affordable prices. There are 6 hotels ranging from GBP 46 to GBP 46 per night. For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider these top-rated, larger hotels:
- Hotel Lella Meriam, averaging GBP 57.9/night
- Odyssée Resort & Thalasso, averaging GBP 67.81/night
Hotel Lella Meriam, a 3.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.3 out of 5 user rating. Also Odyssée Resort & Thalasso has a 3.4 rating by guests.