Guests will appreciate the spas, skiing and restaurants in Jahorina. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its bars.
- There are 3 Jahorina hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Sarajevo (SJJ-Sarajevo Intl.), 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Jahorina
- Skiing is one of the top activities, whereas Poljice šestosjed, Ogorjelica I šestosjed, and Ogorjelica 2 dvosjed are favourite sights to visit
- Bosnian History Museum and National Museum of Bosnia and Herzegovina are popular cultural attractions
- Notable landmarks include Latin Bridge, Gazi Husrev-Beg Mosque, and Serb Orthodox Cathedral
Staying in Jahorina
For trips with large groups, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Aparthotel Vucko.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Aparthotel Vucko with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Jahorina
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, while the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and nighttime averages of -3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Jahorina is 32 millimetres