- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Zihua Caracol
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
About this area
Located in Zihuatanejo's Playa la Madera neighbourhood, Hotel Zihua Caracol is in the city centre and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at La Ropa Beach and Zihuatanejo Bay. Magic World Aquapark and Delfiniti are also worth visiting. Break out the clubs and hit the links on a nearby golf course, or seek out an adventure with ecotours.Visit our Zihuatanejo travel guide
- La Madera Beach - 2 min walk
- La Ropa Beach - 7 min walk
- Municipal Market - 11 min walk
- Fisherman's Walk - 13 min walk
- Archaeological Museum of the Great Coast - 15 min walk
- Ixtapa, Guerrero (ZIH-Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Restaurante Los Caracoles — 1 min walk
- Terraza Burgados Grill — 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Zihua Caracol
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: MXN 118 for adults and MXN 79 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: MXN 250 (subject to availability)
- Cots (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.