Visitors will appreciate the restaurants, shopping, and architecture in Ivanhoe. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming, urban city has to offer, including its bars, art, and sporting events.
- Though not directly in Ivanhoe, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, while November tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ivanhoe
- Well-known for its art scene and cultural attractions such as Melbourne Museum and National Gallery of Victoria
- Families come for attractions such as Melbourne Zoo, Melbourne Aquarium, and Fairfield Boathouse
- Notable for its Chinatown and landmarks to visit including Eureka Tower, St Patrick's Cathedral, and Cooks Cottage
- St. Kilda Beach, Royal Botanic Gardens, and Luna Park are just some of the places to enjoy the area's natural beauty
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Doncaster Shopping Centre, Melbourne Central, and Queen Victoria Market
- Everyone—not just sports fans—will find lots of reasons to cheer at a game or event at Melbourne Cricket Ground, Etihad Stadium, or Flemington Racecourse
Getting around Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe has many options for getting around. Nearby metro stations include Ivanhoe Station and Darebin Station.
Staying in Ivanhoe
You might like Quest Ivanhoe, averaging GBP 131.97 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. A 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Quest Ivanhoe with a 3.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Ivanhoe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is 5°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 18°C with nighttime averages of 5°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and nighttime averages of 7°C
- About 12 millimetres of rain falls on Ivanhoe each year