The view across to the mainland is superb 20m from front door to beach. For the room rate and breakfast it seems hard to beat, yes there are better hotels or guest houses but at twice the cost.
- Brodick Isle of Arran Ferry Terminal
- 11 min drive
- Brodick Castle
- 17 min drive
- Trafalgar Restaurant
- 1 min walk
- Coast Arran
- 9 min walk
Your dates need to occur after 2019-11-12. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
- Brodick Isle of Arran Ferry Terminal - 11 min drive
- Brodick Castle - 17 min drive
- Irvine Beach - 114 min drive
- Royal Troon Golf Club - 117 min drive
- Prestwick Golf Club - 118 min drive
- Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick) - 116 min drive
- Trafalgar Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Coast Arran — 9 min walk
- Felicity's at Eden Lodge — 16 min walk
- The Coffee Pot — 17 min walk
- The Co-operative — 5 min drive
About this property
The Burlington Guest House & Restaurant
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and a garden are available at this smoke-free guesthouse. Free full breakfast, free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a picnic area. All 8 rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free full breakfast
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
Nearby things to do
- Beach access
Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast and dinner.
No staff except for breakfast. No restaurant, no bar, contrary to what is mentionned in the website. Fortunately, there is restaurant 15 mn walk from the B&B. Parking in the street. Clean and comfortable.