Visiting Isla Grande
Visitors to Isla Grande are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its aquarium. Top sights around the area include Isla Grande Beach, San Fernando Fort and Blanca Beach.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Isla Grande
- The closest major airport is in Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Isla Grande
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Isla Grande Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find San Fernando Fort and Blanca Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Isla Grande. This is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Cocoliso Island Resort - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and 2 restaurants, along with a private balcony. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Isla Grande
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 23°C
- Isla Grande gets about 72 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 23°C