Book your room at Citotel Grand Hotel De La Poste
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Vienne, walk to Temple d'Auguste et de Livie
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Vienne, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Musee des Beaux Arts et d'Archeologie, Temple d'Auguste et de Livie, and Theatre Antique. Vienne Cathedral and Eglise St-Pierre are also within 10 minutes.
Along with free newspapers, this hotel has multilingual staff and free WiFi in public areas.
All 38 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and satellite TV. Guests will also find first-run movies, hair dryers, and phones.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Citotel Grand Hotel De La Poste47 Cours Romestang Vienne Isere 38200
Citotel Grand Hotel De La Poste features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours). 2 meeting rooms are available. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Citotel Grand Hotel De La Poste has designated areas for smoking.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Number of floors - 3
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate bedroom
- Day bed
- First-run movies
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 9 and EUR 9 for adults, EUR 6 and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 6 per night
- Grand de la Poste
- Grand de la Poste Vienne
- Grand Hôtel de la Poste
- Grand Hôtel de la Poste Vienne
- Citotel Grand Poste
- Citotel Grand Poste Vienne
- Citotel Grand Hotel Poste
- Citotel Grand Hotel Poste Vienne
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.