Guests are sure to enjoy the monuments in Isehara.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 29.3 mi (47.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Isehara
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable, and landmarks include Oyamaafuri Shrine, Jouhotsuganji Temple, and Komakata Shrine
- Favourite places to visit in the city include Sannomiya Hibita Shrine, Hojobo Hinatayakushi Temple and Shibuta River
Getting around Isehara
There are many transport options in Isehara. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Tokaidaigakumae station.
Staying in Isehara
For trips with large groups, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Hotel Route-Inn Isehara.
Hotel Route-Inn Isehara, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Isehara
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and -2°C at night
- About 38 millimetres of rain falls on Isehara each year