- Clínica Tramazon Doctor Iquitos
- 3 min walk
- The Iron House
- 5 min walk
- Plaza de Armas
- 6 min walk
- Iquitos (IQT-Coronel FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Iquitos, Casa Morey Hotel is in the historical district. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tarapaca Boardwalk and Laguna Rumo Cocha, while Museum of Indigenous Amazonian Cultures and Ethnographic Museum are cultural highlights.
- Clínica Tramazon Doctor Iquitos - 3 min walk
- Tarapaca Boardwalk - 4 min walk
- The Iron House - 5 min walk
- Plaza de Armas - 6 min walk
- Iquitos Cathedral - 6 min walk
- Iquitos (IQT-Coronel FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurant Casa Morey – Open daily.
About this property
Casa Morey Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Charmingly comfortable restored hotel in Iquitos
We stayed at Casa Morey for a couple of days after a trip to the Amazon rainforest. The hotel is near the old port of Iquitos and has been restored and refurbished to appear like it once did during the economic boom in the area; it has a classical feel with high ceilings, airy rooms and stylish touches throughout the hotel. The room was large with a sitting area, bathroom and bedroom area complete with a safe, fridge, coffee and tea making facilities and plenty of space for clothes and luggage. The bed was comfortable and there was always hot water whilst we stayed there; the major downside was the smell coming from the bathroom which was probably due to the sewage system or toilet. The breakfast had plenty of variety and the staff at the front desk were very helpful for us for our early morning check out in booking a taxi and allowing us to have a quick meal before we left.