Get an overview of this hotel4-star Insel Poel hotel in Gollwitz with free breakfast
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Gollwitz, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Village Park and Gollwitz Beach. Heimatmuseum and Kirchdorf Harbor are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with an indoor pool, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a sauna. Full breakfast is free. Other amenities include self parking, spa services, and concierge services.
All 48 individually furnished rooms feature pillowtop beds and private yards. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include room service and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renovations & Closures
Inselhotel Poel features an indoor pool and a sauna. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning.
This Insel Poel hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Inselhotel Poel has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Playground on site
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Toro - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a sauna.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Game viewing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Body treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 49 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to 50 kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
- Self parking fee: EUR 1 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 49 per night
- Inselhotel Poel
- Inselhotel Poel Hotel
- Inselhotel Poel Hotel Insel Poel
- Inselhotel Poel Insel Poel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.