Visiting the area
Visitors are sure to enjoy all the area has to offer. Welcoming and urban, this city will also delight visitors with its shopping, restaurants, and museums.
- There are 93 hotels in the city
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, while March tends to be the cheapest
Staying in the area
With 93 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from, the city offers holiday retreats at affordable prices:
- 41 hotels, ranging from GBP 24/night to GBP 112/night
- 32 guesthouses, ranging from GBP 19/night to GBP 78/night
- 16 hostels, ranging from GBP 20/night to GBP 50/night
Consider one of these top-rated, larger hotels for your family trip or any other travel plans:
- Fraser Suites Insadong Seoul, averaging GBP 130.56/night
- Mayplace Seoul Dongdaemun, averaging GBP 58.87/night
You might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- Bibimbap Guesthouse, averaging GBP 75.88/night
- Hostel Vanilla 1 Dongdaemun, averaging GBP 39.09/night
Bibimbap Guesthouse, a 2.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.9 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Hostel Vanilla 1 Dongdaemun and Fraser Suites Insadong Seoul.