Get an overview of this hotelSkiing and dining in the mountains near Golden Roof
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Innsbruck City Centre guesthouse is situated in the city centre and within a 5-minute walk of City Tower, Golden Roof and Cathedral of St. James. Imperial Palace and Court Church are also within 5 minutes.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant. Additional amenities at Weisses Rössl include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and hairdryers. TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities that guests will find include safes and desks.
Guest House Amenities
Guest House Amenities
The guesthouse offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This ski guesthouse also offers a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Airport transport
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 1590
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available, Offsite parking reservations required
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Gasthof Weisses Roessl – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
Guest House Policies
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 14 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR30.0 per day
Guest house Name
- Weisses Rössl House Innsbruck
- Weisses Rössl Innsbruck
- Weisses Rössl
We should mention
This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Austria. This property is rated 3 stars.