Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with a free shuttle to the slopes
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Innsbruck City Centre hotel is in the city center and within a 5-minute walk of Rathaus Galerien Shopping Centre, Tyrolean Provincial Museum, and Galerie im Taxispalais. Court Church and Imperial Palace are also within 5 minutes.
Pamper yourself in Hotel Central's spa, take the free ski shuttle to the slopes, or enjoy a meal at the restaurant.
All 84 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include room service and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy the other amenities, including a health club and a steam room. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Hotel Central helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and ski passes.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hotel Central is a smoke-free property.
- Steam room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Free ski shuttle
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 49
- Year Built 1884
- Conference space size (feet) - 527
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Cafe Central - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A health club and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Free bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages, Swedish massages, and massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 6 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 6
- Sauna in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8.00 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 35.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 35.00
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Spa access
- Ski storage
- Bicycle storage
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.00 per day
- Central Innsbruck
- Hotel Central Innsbruck
- Hotel Central
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Austria. This property is rated 4 stars.