Overview of Altstadthotel Weisses Kreuz
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Single Room
Classic Double or Twin Room
Classic Double Room (max. 3 guests)
Economy Double Room
Superior Double Room (max. 4 guests)
Superior Double Room (max. 3 guests)
Double Room (Golden Roof)
Single Room (with TV)
About this area
In the city centre, Altstadthotel Weisses Kreuz is in Innsbruck's Innsbruck City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Maria Theresa Street and Kaufhaus Tyrol are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hofgarten Park and Nordkette Mountains. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at OlympiaWorld or Tivoli-Neu Stadium. Enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking, mountain climbing and hiking/biking trails, or hop on a segway for hire nearby and explore all the area has to offer. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Golden Roof (Goldenes Dachl) - 1 min walk
- Ottoburg - 3 min walk
- Innsbruck Old Town Christmas Market - 3 min walk
- Imperial Palace - 4 min walk
- Court Church - 4 min walk
- Innsbruck Central Station - 11 min walk
- Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten) - 17 min drive
About this property
Altstadthotel Weisses Kreuz
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.00 for adults and EUR 10.00 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities