Inglewood has accommodation options for budget-minded travellers, though all guests will enjoy the bars and restaurants. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Inglewood
- SCITECH Discovery Centre and Perth Mint are popular cultural attractions
- Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and Hyde Park are just some of the places to enjoy the area's natural beauty
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at WACA Ground or Subiaco Oval
Staying in Inglewood
You may appreciate The Civic Hotel for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is The Civic Hotel with a 3.1 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Inglewood
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 10°C as the night-time average
- About 761 millimetres of rain falls on Inglewood each year