Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near Parc des Expositions de Tours
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Saint-Pierre-des-Corps, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Parc des Expositions de Tours, Vinci International Convention Centre, and Tours Cathedral. Stade de la Vallee du Cher and Musee des Beaux-Arts are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, self parking, and conference rooms. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and a front-desk safe.
All 98 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include free bottled water, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Kyriad Tours - Saint Pierre des Corps GareRue Fabienne Landy Parvis de la gare TGV Saint-Pierre-des-Corps Indre-et-Loire 37700
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 5 meeting rooms are available. This Saint-Pierre-des-Corps hotel also offers a terrace, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2016.
- Meeting rooms 5
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Premium TV channels
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and 9:30 AM.
Le Parvis - This brasserie specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.00 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Kyriad Saint Pierre Corps Gare
- Kyriad Saint Pierre Corps Gare Hotel
- Kyriad Saint Pierre Corps Gare Hotel Tours
- Kyriad Tours
- Kyriad Tours Saint Pierre Corps Gare
- Kyriad Tours Saint Pierre Corps Gare Hotel
We should mention
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.