Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
B&B sei cipressi is located in Impruneta. Uffizi Gallery and Palazzo Vecchio are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Pitti Palace and Piazzale Michelangelo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nelson Mandela Forum or Visarno the Hippodrome.Visit our Impruneta travel guide
- Stazione Porta al Prado, Florence, Italy - 18 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 25 min drive
About this property
B&B sei cipressi
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets stay for free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 29 February, EUR 0.00 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- B&B sei cipressi Impruneta
- B&B sei cipressi Bed & breakfast
- B&B sei cipressi Bed & breakfast Impruneta