Visitors are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, and spas in Cesme. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and scenic, seaside city can discover its island views, bars, and windsurfing.
- There are 16 Cesme hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Chios (JKH-Chios Island National), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Cesme
- Exploring the waterfront, windsurfing, and taking an excursion are top activities, while sights to visit include Alacati Marina, Chios Port, and Daskalopetra Fishing Port
- Its historic sites and castle are notable and landmarks to visit include Cesme Castle, Erythrai, and Castle of Chios
- The beach, seaside, and island views highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Ilica Beach, Boyalık Beach, and Sera Beach
Getting around Cesme
Cesme has many options for getting around. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transportation.
Staying in Cesme
When looking for a holiday accommodation at an affordable price, consider that Cesme has 16 hotels and other accommodation types to choose from. There are 12 hotels ranging from GBP 71 to GBP 139 per night. Consider one of these top-rated, larger hotels for your family trip or any other travel plans:
- Sheraton Cesme Hotel, Resort & Spa, averaging GBP 234.85/night
- Altin Yunus Cesme, averaging GBP 173.91/night
You might like Kalyon Çesme, averaging GBP 89.04 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay.
Dressing for Cesme
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July through September averages 30°C during the day and 15°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 6°C at night
- About 23 millimetres of rain falls on Cesme each year