Visiting Iki Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Iki Island has to offer including the theme park, mountain views and aquarium. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront and museums.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Iki Island
- The closest major airport is in Tsushima (TSJ), 41.3 mi (66.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fukuoka (FUK), 42.3 mi (68.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Iki Island
The city's cultural venues include Iki city Ikikoku Museum and Yasuzaemon Matsunaga Memorial Hall. Notable city landmarks like Iki Fudoki no Oka and Saruiwa might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Tsutsukihama Beach, Ohama Beach and Nishikihama Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Iki Island. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Kairi-murakami is located 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city centre. This 3.5-star ryokan in Iki Island features a restaurant, free parking and a fitness centre.
- Guest House Wasabi is located in the heart of Iki Island. Guests who stay at this 1-star hostel in Iki Island can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and WiFi.
- Pension Souvenir is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star guesthouse in Iki Island features free WiFi, free parking and a free area shuttle.
Dressing for Iki Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Iki Island is 38 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C