Search Hotels in Ika
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Sep 2019
Pocket Guide: Ika
Visiting OpatijaVisitors will appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and monuments in Opatija. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its spas and bars.
- Though not directly in Opatija, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while October tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Rijeka (RJK), 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Opatija
- Top activities include taking an adventure tour and exploring the waterfront, while Lovran Harbour, Slatina Beach, and Lido Beach are favourite sights to visit
- Its monuments and historic sites are notable and landmarks to visit include Church of the Annunciation of Mary, Croatian Walk of Fame, and Maiden with the Seagull Statue
- The seaside and beach highlight the natural beauty, and Park Angiolina, Medveja Beach, and Beli Beach are some places worth a visit
Getting around Opatija
There are plenty of options for getting around Opatija. You can explore your options for water transportation at the marina.
Staying in OpatijaYou might like Hotel Villa Schubert, averaging GBP 119.59 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. Hotel Villa Schubert, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Opatija
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, while the average at night is 7°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 29°C with nighttime averages of 13°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Opatija is 34 millimetres