Search Hotels in Hydra
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 17 Jun 2019
Reviewed on 17 Sep 2019
Travellers to Hydra give high marks for the bustling port. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and cathedral.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodation options in Hydra
- The closest major airport is in Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos), 48.3 mi (77.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Hydra
Cultural venues in the city include Historic House of Lazaros Kountouriotis, Ecclesiastic and Byzantine Museum and Manor of George Kountouriotis. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Mandraki Beach and Vlychos Plakes. Exploring the port is a top activity, and Hydra Town Harbour is one place to visit.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 48 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Hydra. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Leto Hotel - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free WiFi and a fitness centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Mistral - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and laundry facilities.
- Orloff Boutique Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and concierge services. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hydra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 7°C at night
- About 386 millimetres of rain falls on Hydra each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 6°C