Huzhou has accommodation options for budget-minded travellers, though all visitors will enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Welcoming and walkable, this lakefront city will also delight visitors with its bars, glaciers, and ice skating.
- There are 38 Huzhou hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while April tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Hangzhou (HGH-Xiaoshan Intl.), 49.1 mi (79.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Huzhou
- Notable landmarks include Chiang Ching-kuo Presidential Residence, Huzhou Dicui Tam, and Jianchi Falls
- The lakeside, glaciers, and countryside highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Zhongnan Baicao Garden, Bamboo Expo Garden, and Children's Park
Staying in Huzhou
With 38 hotels and other accommodation types to choose from, Huzhou offers holiday retreats at affordable prices. There are 36 hotels ranging from GBP 38 to GBP 209 per night. For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Sheraton Huzhou Hot Spring Resort, averaging GBP 261.62 per night. Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Moganshan Solvang Village, averaging GBP 155.21 per night. Sheraton Huzhou Hot Spring Resort, a 4.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.5 out of 5 user rating. Also Moganshan Solvang Village has a 3.2 rating by guests.