Visiting Hurup Thy
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Hurup Thy has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Aalborg (AAL), 60.1 mi (96.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Hurup Thy
- Popular cultural attractions include Aagaard Tekstil Haandvaerk, Laedervaerkstedet, and Dorthe Og Ebbe Hjorth
- Favourite places to visit in the city include Sydthy Golfklub, Hurup Kirke and Boddum Kirke
Getting around Hurup Thy
Hurup Thy has plenty of options for transport. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Hurup Thy Ydby Station or Hurup Thy Station.
Dressing for Hurup Thy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Hurup Thy is 33 millimetres