Get an overview of this hotelBeachfront resort with calming spa services
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Nestled on the beach, this Makadi Bay resort is 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Big Dayz Water Sport Center and 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Makadi Water World. New Marina and Giftun Islands are also within 25 mi (40 km).
At Club Azur Resort, spend the day on the private sand beach where you can enjoy snorkeling. Then return for a meal at one of the resort's 4 restaurants.
All 339 rooms offer balconies or patios, minibars, and plasma TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free bottled water, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Club Azur Resort
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- In-room minibar (some restrictions)
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports, land activities, and use of recreational facilities and equipment are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Water fitness
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 11 years old
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Onsite live performances
- Theme parties
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling excursions
- Premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Bottled wine
- Bottled liquor
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
Club Azur Resort is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. Summer fun is a breeze at Club Azur Resort with activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, and windsurfing.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Dining is available at one of the resort's 4 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, a beach bar, and a poolside bar. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This all-inclusive resort also offers a complimentary children's club, an outdoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Club Azur Resort is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Total number of rooms - 339
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Poolside bar
- Beach bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 160
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Snack bar/deli
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 1722
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Outdoor pool
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Balcony or patio
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Le Chapeau - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Makadella - This beachfront buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Piccollino - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Sea Treasure - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Nearby Things to Do
A private beach and an outdoor tennis court are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
Children under 5 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club, fitness facility, or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fitness classes on site
- Fishing on site
- Motor boating on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Boat tours on site
- Steam room in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
This property enforces a strict dress code in the restaurants and pool areas. In addition, swimwear is only allowed indoors at the beach bar and pool bar. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Club Azur
- Club Azur Makadi Bay
- Club Azur Resort
- Club Azur Resort Makadi Bay
- Club Azur Hotel Makadi Bay
We should mention
A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Guests on their honeymoon enjoy the following complimentary amenities:
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink upon arrival
- Honeymooner cake and fruit basket in guestroom on arrival
- VIP room amenities (bathrobes and slippers)
- 25% off any massage/treatment in the spa
- 1 free dinner for 2 in the private dining OR the specialty restaurant (once per stay)
Book a stay in a "Standard Room, Sea View" category and receive the following:
- Nonalcoholic welcome drink upon arrival
- Small fruit basket in guestroom on arrival
- Use of bathrobes and slippers in guestroom