Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Popular property highlights
Situated in Hurdegaryp, this eco-friendly hotel is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Aqua Zoo Friesland and within 9 mi (15 km) of Het Princessehof and Cambuur Stadium. Grote Kerk and Fries Museum are also within 9 mi (15 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a meeting room, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 32 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and TVs. Room service, coffee makers, and phones are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Van der Valk Hotel Hardegarijp - Leeuwarden
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. 3 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Van der Valk Hotel Hardegarijp - Leeuwarden is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 105
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1957
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Onsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 27 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 27 per night
- Van der Valk Hardegarijp Leeuwarden
- Van der Valk Hardegarijp Leeuwarden Hurdegaryp
- Van der Valk Hotel Hardegarijp Leeuwarden
- Van der Valk Hotel Hardegarijp Leeuwarden Hurdegaryp
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.