Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Houston hotel with 24-hour business center
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Houston's business district, this downtown hotel is 2 blocks from Sam Houston Park and 3 blocks from Houston City Hall. Houston's Downtown Aquarium is a half-mile from the hotel.
This business hotel features 24-hour fitness and business facilities, 14 meeting rooms, and WiFi (surcharge). Trofi Restaurant serves a daily breakfast buffet as well as American cuisine with a southern flair.
City views; pets, too
Guestrooms at Doubletree Hotel Houston Downtown feature contemporary decor and city views. TVs come with cable channels, pay movies, and video-game consoles. Pets welcome.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton Houston Downtown400 Dallas St Houston TX 77002
At DoubleTree by Hilton Houston Downtown, Trofi Restaurant serves a breakfast buffet daily (surcharge), as well as American Southern cuisine for lunch and dinner. The Lobby Lounge offers drinks with courtyard views. Guests can enjoy a 24-hour fitness facility, WiFi (surcharge), and a 24-hour business center. This Houston hotel features 14 meeting rooms, including a ballroom and banquet space. Multilingual staff can provide concierge services and tour assistance. The lobby includes free weekday newspapers, complimentary coffee, and a 24-hour front desk with a safe deposit box. A shuttle transports guests within the downtown area for a fee, based on availability.
Valet and self parking (surcharge) are available to guests. Metered street parking is also available.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 350
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 19
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms 14
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1672
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (feet) - 18000
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- iPod docking station
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Separate bedroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Plasma TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Trofi Restaurant - Serves a breakfast buffet daily (surcharge), as well as American cuisine with a southern flair for lunch and dinner.
Lobby Lounge - Serves drinks, as well as lunch and dinner daily. Courtyard view. Wide-screen TV.
In-room dining - Available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
This Houston hotel features a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50 per stay
- 1 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Houston Downtown
- DoubleTree Hilton Houston Downtown
- DoubleTree Houston Downtown
- Hilton DoubleTree Houston Downtown
- Houston Downtown DoubleTree
- Houston Downtown Hilton
- DoubleTree Hilton Houston Downtown Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
30% Off 3 Nights
Book a three-night stay in a "30% Off 3 Nights" rate category and receive a 30-percent discount on the room rate.
Must book a three-night stay in a "30% Off 3 Nights" rate category to qualify. Discounted room rate reflected in total price paid at time of booking. Not combinable with other promotions or offers. Other restrictions may apply.