This hotel was truly awful:
- My room smelled of a mixture of damp and faint cigarette smoke.
- There was no heating bar one very small electric heater that blew hot air into the room. It was no where near enough to keep warm so I asked for another heater, which did not arrive that night so I had to sleep cold. I called up reception again the next day and was told that the heater was on it's way, and then 2 hours later, another heater the same as the one already in the room arrived.
- The bed was terrible. The frame creaked, the pillows were dirty and uncomfortable, the 'duvet' was more a blanket wrapped in a cover, and the sheets constantly came loose of the bed.
- There was hardly any light - even switching on all of the lights in the room was not enough to get enough light when it got dark to do any work without straining my eyes.
- The food was disastrous. I ordered a burger, and it looked and tasted like a frozen burger slapped in the middle of a bun, with some cheese stuck in there for comedy value.
- I had to ask for a towel a couple of times because after room service, my old towel was taken away but not replaces.
- There is no shampoo or conditioner, only a 'shower cream' that is meant to be used for everything.
- The tea making facilities are in the top drawer of the desk, so that every time you boil the kettle, there is steam and condensation all over the desk and anything that may have been hanging off it.
I could go on, but in short - avoid this hotel.