Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with restaurant and 24-hour front desk
Situated near the airport, this luxury hotel is within 6 miles (10 km) of Manor Royal Business Park, Gatwick Aviation Museum and Barons Cave. Effingham Park Golf Course and Tunnel Road Caves are also within 6 miles (10 km). Horley Station is 27 minutes by foot.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, conference space and free use of bicycles. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning and laundry facilities are on-site.
All 22 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and private yards. Flat-screen TVs with digital channels and DVD players provide a bit of entertainment, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 874 square feet (81.2 square metres) include conference rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary self-parking is available on-site.
Langshott Manor is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness centre (discount)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 81.2
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 874
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 3
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Number of bathrooms -
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Brasserie Dining – This restaurant specialises in Modern European cuisine.
On-site venue No. 2 – restaurant. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a English breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 9 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 40.00.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 30.00 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 22 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 30.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Langshott Manor Hotel Horley
- Langshott Manor Hotel
- Langshott Manor Horley
- Langshott Manor
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.