Get an overview of this hotel4-star Bergen hotel in Bergen City Centre, walk to Hanseatic Museum
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Bergen City Centre, this hotel is steps away from Hanseatic Museum and Floibanen Funicular. St Mary's Church and Grieg Hall are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a fitness centre, a sauna and spa services. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a business centre, conference space and Dry cleaning are on-site.
All 151 properties offer free WiFi, Egyptian cotton sheets and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include hairdryers, phones and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
First Hotel Marin
First Hotel Marin features a sauna and a fitness centre. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 4-star property offers access to A business centre and meeting rooms. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, tour or ticket assistance and dry cleaning/laundry services.
First Hotel Marin is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 3
- Total number of rooms - 151
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 13 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NOK 300 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NOK 200.0 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of NOK 250 per accommodation, per night.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Cash deposit: NOK500 per stay
- Pet fee: NOK250 per accommodation, per night
- Late check-out fee: NOK300
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK200.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK300 per night
- First Hotel Marin Bergen
- First Hotel Marin
- First Marin Bergen
- First Marin
- 1st Hotel Marin
- First Hotel Bergen
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children aged 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).