Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 7 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 21 Jan 2021
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Hopewell, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting and cafes. Top sights around the area include Fort Lee and Broad Street.
- You'll find 303 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Richmond
- The closest major airport is in Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.), 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Hopewell
The city's cultural venues include Beacon Theatre and Weston Plantation. Additionally, you might want to add General Grant's HQ at City Point to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Hopewell. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Stay-Over Suites - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn Petersburg / Hopewell / Fort Lee - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Hopewell Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Top places to visit in the area include Fort Lee, located 5.4 mi (8.8 km) from the city centre, and Broad Street, which is 17.9 mi/28.8 km away.
Dressing for Hopewell
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- Hopewell gets about 1108 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Hopewell?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hopewell, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Hopewell?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Hopewell?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Hopewell?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Hopewell?
Hopewell Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Hopewell by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hopewell Airports
- Accommodation near Hopewell Attractions
- More accommodation types in Hopewell
- Choose Your Hopewell Hotel Style
- Search Hopewell Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Hopewell
- Hotels Near Hopewell, Virginia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends