- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Royal Hawaiian Center
- 6 min walk
- International Market Place
- 9 min walk
- Organic Cafe
- 2 min walk
- Eggs 'n Things
- 2 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Honolulu's Waikiki neighbourhood, Hotel LaCroix is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Iolani Palace and Aloha Tower are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Aloha Stadium.
- Royal Hawaiian Center - 6 min walk
- Waikiki Beach - 9 min walk
- International Market Place - 9 min walk
- Hawaii Convention Center - 10 min walk
- Moana Surfrider - 12 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Organic Cafe - 2 min walk
- Eggs 'n Things - 2 min walk
- Arnold's Beach Bar & Grill - 3 min walk
- Dean & Deluca’s - 3 min walk
- Ramen Nakamura - 3 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
Just ok. Renovated but dated.
Hotel has friendly staff. You can tell it’s been thru a renovation and name change. Fresh paint. Clean rooms. Fixtures are dated. I was concerned with no blankets on bed but found I didn’t need it as I could easily adjust the thermostat (which I loved). I didn’t like that I had to call the front desk every time I wanted a bucket of ice. It made me feel like I should tip the delivery each time (which I did). I would prefer an option to get it myself. I wish the front desk had taken time to explain key locations around the hotel in walking distance. The valet parking fee is outrageous when there’s a garage literally next door that’s $12 less per day. I also wish if the hotel is providing beach towels they just provide them. You’re treated like a grade schooler having to hand over a card to get a towel and charged a fee if it’s not returned by 8pm. It just makes people use their room towels rather than bother. It seemed the hotel makes up for the low rate in add on charges. It’s fine if you need a safe clean no frills place to stay in downtown Waikiki. Otherwise I’d pass.