Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Hong Kong hotel in Central, walk to Lan Kwai Fong
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Hong Kong hotel is located in the entertainment district, steps away from The Landmark, Lan Kwai Fong and Landmark Shopping Area. HSBC Hong Kong Headquarter Building and Statue Square are also within 5 minutes.
A full-service spa, a restaurant and a spa tub are available at this hotel. Other amenities include a sauna, massage/treatment rooms and 24-hour room service.
All 113 rooms feature thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers, along with conveniences such as sitting areas and coffee makers. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, wireless Internet access (surcharge) and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
In addition to a full-service spa, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong features a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. This 5-star property offers access to a limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, 24-hour room service and an Express check-in service.
- Express check-in
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa tub
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 2
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Steam room
- Number of floors - 15
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: ,
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Partially open bathroom
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
Amber – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. 2-star Michelin rating. Open daily.
MO Bar – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include Thai massages, massages, facials and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 660.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: HKD1000 per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: HKD 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD660.0 per night
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong Hotel
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hotel
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental Landmark
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong