Search Hotels in Hod HaSharon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Hod HaSharon
Those travelling to Hod HaSharon are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Museum of the Jewish People, Apollonia National Park and Eretz Israel Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1204 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Tel Aviv
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hod HaSharon
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Museum of the Jewish People, Apollonia National Park and Eretz Israel Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Old Tel Aviv Port and Azrieli Center.
As you make plans for a getaway to Hod HaSharon, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city centre but there are 1073 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Beautiful apart. near Tel Aviv is located in central Hod HaSharon. With a stay at this apartment in Hod HaSharon, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
- Osher zimmer is located within 1.1 mi (1.7 km) of the city centre. Located in Hod HaSharon, this apartment features a kitchen and free WiFi.
Top places to visit in the area include The Israel Trade Fairs and Convention Center, 5.8 mi/9.4 km from the city centre, and Tel Aviv Museum of Art, which is 7.6 mi (12.3 km) away.
Getting around Hod HaSharon
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Hod HaSharon - Sokolov Station. Hod HaSharon might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Hod HaSharon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 9°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- Hod HaSharon gets about 532.20 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°C