Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel near Salamanca Market
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Hobart, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of State Library of Tasmania and Salamanca Market. Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens and Cascade Brewery are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business centre and a conference centre are on-site.
All 140 individually decorated rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like fridges and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Best Western Hobart
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre, a limo/town car service and a meeting room.
A computer station is located on-site, and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1938 square feet (180 square metres) include conference centres. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Best Western Hobart has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 180
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business centre
- Conference space size (feet) - 1938
- Concierge services
- Conference centre
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 140
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Embers – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
Guests aged under 13 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 39 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Deposit: AUD50 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD24 for adults and AUD24 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD30 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD25.00
- Self-parking fee: AUD10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: AUD65
- Late check-out fee: AUD65
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD39 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- BEST WESTERN Hobart Hotel
- BEST WESTERN Hobart
- BEST WESTERN Hobart Tasmania
- Mercure Hobart Hotel Hobart
We should mention
One child aged 12 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.