- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ho Chi Minh City Hall Square
- 5 min walk
- Opera House
- 6 min walk
- Bitexco Financial Tower
- 6 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Ho Chi Minh City
Located in Ho Chi Minh City's Dong Khoi neighbourhood, The Reverie Saigon is in the city centre. Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica and Independence Palace are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden and Dam Sen Water Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Saigon Skydeck, or check out an event or a game at Thong Nhat Stadium.Visit our Ho Chi Minh City travel guide
- Ho Chi Minh City Hall Square - 5 min walk
- Opera House - 6 min walk
- Bitexco Financial Tower - 6 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City Hall - 6 min walk
- Saigon Square - 13 min walk
- Saigon Railway Station - 20 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Royal Pavilion – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- R&J - Romeo & Juliet – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Cafe Cardinal – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- The Reverie Boutique – Coffee shop. Serves breakfast, lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
The Reverie Saigon
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Few of the staff seemed like look down on us horribly because we were wearing comfortable clothes, not fancy. However, everything was good . Hotel is beautiful