- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Pham Ngu Lao Backpacker Area
- 8 min walk
- Bui Vien Walking Street
- 12 min walk
- War Remnants Museum
- 20 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Ho Chi Minh City
Located in Ho Chi Minh City, Sen Viet Hotel is in the city centre. Independence Palace and Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Pham Ngu Lao Backpacker Area and Ben Thanh Market. Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden and Dam Sen Water Park are not to be missed.
- Pham Ngu Lao Backpacker Area - 8 min walk
- Bui Vien Walking Street - 12 min walk
- War Remnants Museum - 20 min walk
- An Dong Market - 2 min drive
- Independence Palace - 2 min drive
- Saigon Railway Station - 9 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sen Viet Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Sen Viet Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
For the money is a very good hotel. The rooms are nice and clean. Everything was working during our stay and nothing went wrong. Big breakfast area and lots of choices for the buffet. The only problem was that the receptionists could not speak English properly and not very helpful.