- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- An Dong Market
- 11 min walk
- Pham Ngu Lao Backpacker Area
- 16 min walk
- Bui Vien Walking Street
- 19 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Ho Chi Minh City
Located in Ho Chi Minh City, Hotel Equatorial Ho Chi Minh City is in the city centre. War Remnants Museum and Museum of Ho Chi Minh City are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Independence Palace and Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica. Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden and Dam Sen Water Park are not to be missed.
- An Dong Market - 11 min walk
- Pham Ngu Lao Backpacker Area - 16 min walk
- Bui Vien Walking Street - 19 min walk
- Ben Thanh Market - 3 min drive
- War Remnants Museum - 3 min drive
- Saigon Railway Station - 13 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Chit Chat at the Cafe – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Orientica Seafood – Restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Flo Lounge – Lobby lounge. Open daily.
- Etc.. – Coffee shop. Open daily.
About this property
Hotel Equatorial Ho Chi Minh City
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Slightly aging, but very well maintained with good facilities, restaurant and pool, just far enough away from the District 1 frenzy.